Well, we are 5 days in. I have realized a few things.
1) I hate 15 grain bread…..and Greek yogurt but I LOVE Graze snacks!
2) I am up and moving far earlier in the morning. To the point I have actually made a hot breakfast for the boys 2 or 3 days this week
3) I prefer to work out as early as possible. It makes me feel like I am getting it done and I don’t have to about it the rest of the day. If I get to more activity later fabulous, if I don’t at least I know it’s done.
4) Preparing meals takes a lot more. The upside is, I try to have fruit and salad at every meal. Last night Joe and I stood at the counter eating steamed green beans out of the bowl before the rest of our dinner was done.
5) I need to eat. I think we fall into the trap of “I will lose weight if I don’t eat.” Calories in, calories out….and if I don’t put any in, I can burn more out. Well, that’s not the case. I get hungry and I am trying to eat more. I watch what I eat, but I have realized I need protein at each meal to not be starving in an hour. So far that seems to be helping.
6) I can’t wait for summer! I miss the fresh fruit and veggies and I REALLY miss the way better prices!
7) Workouts get boring. I have been working out, and thank goodness for Pinterest. I keep finding new things.
Which brings us to todays workout! I was searching for something different. I need a workout that doesn’t take to long. I have about 30 solid minutes to get something done so the hour long cardio is out for me. Today’s workout was a little complicated but it definitely was intense! One last thing I realized…..there are no walls in my house without a vent or furniture on them….and the hallway is by far not wide enough for me to lay down. You’ll see what I mean when you see it.
Weigh in Monday
I can’t describe this workout so here is a picture of the stuff I did! Give it a shot, it was definitely a challenge!