Here’s a great recipe for Talk Like A Pirate Day! Round up your favorite sailors and whip some up!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl mix cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat condensed milk and margarine until smooth.
- Add cracker crumb mixture and blend well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.